ads

Wednesday 1 August 2012

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III in Garnet Red Version Now Available Online



In today’s smartphone worldthe Samsung Galaxy S III is without a doubt the best Smartphoneyou could get your hands on at the moment. The Samsung flagship device was unveiled during the early parts of May and since hitting the shelves has reigned in the smartphone market as the handset to beat among the smartphone pack. This is due to the impressive resume and even more impressive capabilities that the Samsung Galaxy S III brings to the table. Designed For Humans, not for iSheep!


Not only that, the handset is the MOST popular smartphone right now. In fact, its popularity precedes it because in just a couple of days after it was announced, preorders for the Samsung Galaxy S III have already reached the 9 million mark. This gave Samsung problems in coming up with the required number of the handsets to satisfy the demand for the Samsung Galaxy S III. Because of this, delays in the launch of the handset on a global scale were seen.


In US shores alone, all major US carriers who released the handset one way or the other experienced delays before they finally managed to launch their respective versions of the Samsung Galaxy S III. We are all past that now because all these wireless providers in our side of the world have finally released the handset. Similar to the versions of the Samsung Galaxy S III released in the international market, the variant of the handset released in US shores were available in either a Marble White or Pebble Blue colorway.


This is where AT&T sets itself apart though. Back in the day when the wireless provider was yet to release its version of the Samsung Galaxy S III, the carrier already confirmed that it will also release an exclusive version of the handset in a Garnet Red paint job. That day has finally come with the Garnet Red version of the Samsung Galaxy S III from AT&T now available online. Rumors have it that this is a consolation for the AT&T subscribers who were not given the chance to purchase the 32GB model of the handset while at the same time not have access to the free 50GB of online storage via DropBox offered by other wireless providers.


We will never know if that is really the case but the Garnet Red version of the Samsung Galaxy S III definitely looks hot and if you want to distinguish yourself from the Samsung Galaxy S III-toting portion of the population, then this version of the handset is certainly the best way to do it.  You can buy the blue or white versions of the Samsung Galaxy S III starting at $139, or the new red AT&T version starting at $199.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered my Galaxy SIII in red a few days ago and now I am just making it worse by reading reviews. I love the way the red version looks. A few of my Dish coworkers rushed to get the first ones that were available, and so far they love how the phone and network performs so I hope I like mine. I like streaming live and recorded TV to my current phone using the Sling Adapter that I have connected to my Hopper at home. I’ve used the Dish Remote Access app on my phone for a long time, and I’m looking forward to using it on my new Galaxy. I can’t wait to start streaming the Olympics that I have recorded on my Hopper to my phone.

    ReplyDelete